Your shopping cart is empty!
INNOVOCEAN Marine offers the best warranty for clients.
INNOVOCEAN Boats are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship during the period as described following. The copy of the original receipt of purchase will be required upon submission of a warranty claim along with any and all pertinent information (photos, records, etc.) regarding claim.
DURATION OF COVERAGE
Five years on buoyancy tubes fabric and seams for Metal Master, Jet Master, Osprey A, ALS, ALD, ALC and ALC Deluxe Series Boats.
Two years on buoyancy tubes Fabric and seams for Osprey B and Warranty Extension is available when you purchase the boat.
Five years on aluminum hull and two years on Aluminum Hull Powder coating
One year only on clearance sale purchase.
The boat's hull, floor, hull attachments and accessories, but not limited to, floorboards, seats, rope holders, oar locks, oars, rope, air pump, lifting handles, D rings, valves, seat webbing, canopy, wheels, wheel brackets, ladder, and transom integrity are covered by this Limited Warranty for ONE year from the date of purchase. The repair, replacement of parts, or the performance of service under this warranty does not extend the life of this warranty to beyond its original expiration date.
Warranty coverage is non-transferable, and applies only to original owner.
Boat Bags Warranty: All the bags including boat carry bag, bow bag, seat cushion, under seat bag and their fittings are 30 days warranty.
Free bundle items at promotion are 30 days warranty as well.
Any missing or damaged parts should claim in 7 days after you receive your purchase.
For boats purchased prior 2021, duration of coverage follows the INNOVOCEAN Boat Bill of Sale or receipt.
Things NOT Covered
• Normal wear and tear
• Color fading
• Damage caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, accident
• Improper use
• Use of any other parts other than supplied by INNOVOCEAN
• Alteration to the vessel or removal of parts not done by an authorized INNOVOCEAN service center or dealer
• Improper protection against UV-Rays/cold weather
• Repairs, modifications or tampering by someone other than an authorized INNOVOCEAN service center
• Damage from deterioration to fabric caused by fuel, harsh chemicals or solvents
• Any seam separation due to heat exposure
• The vessel has not been assembled, used, and maintained in accordance with owner’s manual
• Damage as a result of shipping, warehousing, or storage
• Any shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser, any units shipped for repair will be the responsibility of the purchaser. INNOVOCEAN will then ship (if required) the repaired unit, or repaired parts or new part(s) to the purchaser at the responsibility of the purchaser
• INNOVOCEAN does not cover incidental or consequential costs for any reason what so ever
• Time for cleaning units in preparation for repair
• Any repairs resulting from poor service work or maintenance after delivery
• High-pressure washing
• Over size engine use
• Overloading of capacity
• All inflatables lose some air over time, this is normal and is not a warranty issue
Warranty not covered if you leave inflatable boats outside your house in the winter.
Warranty not covered if the outboard motor not securely fixed to the transom.
If any product purchased is used for rental or other commercial purposes by a corporation, partnership, company, organization or association including without limitation to camps, clubs, resorts, schools, or the like, then the term of this Limited Warranty is limited to a period of 120 days for parts and two years for PVC material after the date of original purchase.
The owner/operator is responsible for safe operation and safety of its passengers. It is mandatory the owner/operator follows all provincial and federal requirements like licensing, safety requirements and safety gear required. We strongly recommended that the operator read and understand its entire manual before operating the boat. Be sure at least one additional person on board is instructed in the basics in case of an emergency and the operator is unable to operate the boat.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
No return on All Labour and or Installation Services
No return on shipping fee.
There are no exchanges or returns on Outboard Motor sold. Any defects in workmanship on the outboard motor are covered under the manufacturers’ limited warranty.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Sup Boards - Less 20% restocking fee.
Inflatable boats less than 16 feet in length - Less 20% restocking fee
Any item not in its original condition, which is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.