JETMA470 (15.5 feet) Jet Master Inflatable Boat
The Most Durable Inflatable Boats in Canada Market 2021
- Complete heavy duty hull protection
- Four seperated air chambers
- Top level fabric from German Mehler - Valmex® PVC
- Special designed aluminum transom for Long shaft 20" outboard
• Heavy-duty German Mehler Fabric PVC
• Marine Grade 5052 Aluminum Alloy Transom with Colored AkzoNobel Marine Coating
• Italian Bravo parts and accessories
• Thermal bonding seams (completely welding of seams and the seam tapes together)
• Extra Reinforced Aluminum Transom
• Reinforced Heavy Duty Aluminum Flooring System
• Reinforced One Piece Aluminum Beach Seats
• Complete Bottom Protection with Corrugated Rubber
• Reinforcement of all the accessories bonds
• Extra Large Side Rubbing Strake
1. Welded Wheel Brackets and two removable stainless steel wheels
2. Two Fishing Rod holders and bases
3. Factory installed Bow Anchor Cleat
4. Factory installed Bimini canopy mounts and D-rings
5. Non-Skid Cockpit Strips
6. Two Aluminum Benches
7. Soft ladder for re-boarding
8. Heavy duty easy load Boat Bag
9. Extra-large storage bag for floor and accessories
10. Bow bag
11. One bench pad with under seat storage bag
Five Years Warranty
5 years on buoyancy tubes and seams and 1 year on accessories
1. High-frequency welding technology used on boat body construction for some model boats
2. New ALD & ALC RIB boats using an ultra-sturdy welded stringer system to strengthen the internal hull support
3. the most durable JET Master inflatable boats with Extreme Hull Protection
4. We will introduce Carbon Fiber Inflatable Boats soon
In order to reserve a boat with the promotion price, you need to send us an email for pre-order.
Pre-order Email Address: email@example.com
Please send us the following information:
1. Your name
2. Your phone number
3. Your email address
4. Your billing address
5. Your shipping address
6. The boat model and color you want to order
7. The accessories you want to order
8. Pickup or shipping
Then we will send you a pre-order document.
After you get the pre-order document, you need to pay the deposit.
Once you pay the deposit, the pre-order is confirmed and a confirmation letter will send to you.
When we get the boat in stock, we will inform you to pay the balance.
Call us at 905-815-8887 for any questions about your pre-order.